The Transformational Power of Self-Love Seminar
Saturday February 27th 9:00AM-4:00PM
The Wellness Collective
1324 Lake Drive SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Presented by Michael Rocque & Leah Grace
The most impactful relationship you have on your life is the relationship you have with yourself. When Self-Love is fully understood and practiced, the way we experience life is transformed.
In this seminar we will look at:
- How the breakdown of our relationship with the Whole Self begins.
- How the lack of self-love is directly related to perfectionism, self-doubt, addictions, and a lack of confidence.
- How the inability to receive love directly blocks us from experiencing our power, authenticity, joy, and ability to give love.
- How self-love is at the core to making any lasting changes in our lives.
- Powerful tools for practicing Self Love & Compassion.
Breakout sessions: Also joining us are 3 special guest practitioners from The Wellness Collective. You will be able to choose 2 breakout sessions to participate in.
Lunch: There will be a 30-minute lunch break. You can bring a packed lunch or we will be placing an order from Jimmy Johns.
Michael Rocque and Leah Grace offer seminars, retreats and coaching programs helping people reconnect with their true essence and power. This workshop is their favorite one to facilitate and what they believe to be the foundation of everything that they teach.
Breakout practitioners and topics:
Linda Unterkircher, Reiki and Energy practitioner:
Offering enjoyable and affordable ideas for using oils in your everyday life to support your wellness practices.
Susanne Werblow, Kundalini yoga instructor:
A meditation to open you heart and connect with your deepest self. You will practice your self-love!
Laura Burkett, Nutrition & Eating Psychology:
How the wisdom of Ayurvedic Nutrition can easily be incorporated into your self-care and self-love practices.
***Early bird special – $35.00 if purchased by February 20th